Just to let everyone know Ryker is now in the 95% for EVERYTHING!
He now weighs 19lbs and is 26 in long and at only four months wearing nine month clothes. Luke is so proud! My back is breaking!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
YAY! I'm SO excited that you are blogging now! It will be fun to check in and see how you guys are doing. Little Ryker is SO cute!!! What a cute family you have. Thanks for commenting on my blog so that I could know about yours!
Holy cow Mallory! What are you feeding that kid???? (ICECREAM!) He is absolutely adorable and I am still envious of his locks....(wasted on a boy, I tell ya). Poor Myka has some a few strands of hair.......I can't wait to keep checking back to see how big he is next time :)
Mal! I'm so glad you posted on my blog! I had no idea you had one. I'm adding you to my favorites right now. I love how you posted that Luke is proud of Ryker's size, and your back is breaking. I'm still laughing. Isn't that the truth though? Do Tralay's twins even weigh that much yet?
My favorite cousins.. to answer your questions... I'm convinced that luke is hiding icecream in a secret freezer and feeding to ryker (I wish he'd share.) Yes that's really how big he is and the twins and he are about the same size now!
Post a Comment