OK So here is the deal.......
I could have sworn that I never changed my pass word and I know that Luke didn't but somehow the computer decided that it would be fun to mix it up a bit on me and make me feel crazy.
I finally figured it out... not sure how but here I am. I was really ready to just make a new blog but luckily the computer decided to have mercy.
Here is a quick update~
Luke is turning 24 tomorrow!!!
Ryker is crawling - almost walking!
Ryker is in EVERYTHING
Luke and Mallory Gradatate on the 26th! (I know... its a joke)
We have NOT found a house... yet~yeah tell me about it.
Ryker is in EVERYTHING
Me and Luke have become addicted to The Office (watched all three and a half season in past month)
Mallory is still doing flowers and scrap booking and loving it!
Ryker has stopped saying Mama but has sense learned to wave ~ at everything.
We are SO EXCITED for WARM WEATHER and determined to beat Jeff and Linds at frisby golf! (yeah that's right bring it on! )
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment