We had a blast for Ryker's First Birthday! We had a big party at Aunt Trala's with tons of presents! Of course he was spoiled! I can't believe my baby is already a year old.
Ok, so I think your little boy might be the cutest in the world. I don't blame you about being nervous about getting into everything! Brigham crawled across my living room and across my whole kitchen today!
How are you? It feels like I haven't seen you forever!
I can't believe your baby is already a year old, either! He is such a cutie. I'm glad I found your blog from Taralyn's and got to see what your cute family has been up to.
3 comments:
Ok, so I think your little boy might be the cutest in the world. I don't blame you about being nervous about getting into everything! Brigham crawled across my living room and across my whole kitchen today!
How are you? It feels like I haven't seen you forever!
HAPPY B-DAY RYKER!!! Wish we were there to spend it with him.
I can't believe your baby is already a year old, either! He is such a cutie. I'm glad I found your blog from Taralyn's and got to see what your cute family has been up to.
Post a Comment