My 10 favorite things that start with the Letter N! (no particular order)
1. NAP TIME!!!
(It should be noted that after I came up with nap time it took me a good 10 minutes to come up with anything else because that's all I could focus on:)
2. New York
3. Neighbors (definitely not the ones I have now but the old ones -you know who you are)
4. New Borns (love you Con)
5. Nightgowns (and no not the skanky ones... a nice comfy pair of jamies are great!
6. November ( I love the fall)
7. Nephi
8. New (I like new things I guess)
9. Nose (I like to smell)- can youtell I'm out of ideas...
10. Noodles particularly pasta!!!
so now I tag... Lindsay with the letter D, Taralyn with the letter O, Kelly with the letter T and Rachelle with the letter L! Have fun!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay! I loved your answers, especially the nightgown answer. You are so funny!
Post a Comment