Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here ya go Heidi!

Would you rather live in the country, the mountains, the small sweet town OR a major fast paced city and why?
I would live if the sweet small town right next to the big city or if I am able to have a backyard in the big city that would be ideal!

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
I don't think that I would want to know anything about myself seeming as how that would ruin the point of life... maybe find out where the library of Alexandria is or what stocks to invest in...

What is your favorite advanced technologically developed thing since your lifetime?
Cell phone for sure!

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
disappear

What one thing would you want to change in the world today?
crimes against children... it makes me sick.

What Fictional character do you best relate too?
In reality... old mother Hubbard
In my perfect world... Rachel from Glee ( I know - shallow)

If you knew you had 6 months to live with good health till the end, what would you do?
Take all my friends and family to Disney Land

Is the customer always right, really?
no

What would NOT be worth doing, giving up, missing out on etc for 1 million, non taxable, dollars?
Anything to do with my family or children

1 comment:

Heidi Marie said...

hahaha good ones. Thanks that was fun!