Monday, January 10, 2011

Here We Go Again!

I can't exactly keep my mouth shut buuuuuttttttt....
I'm not exactly ready to announce it on Facebook or anything....
annnnnddd since like 3 people read my blog.....
not to mention my Mom has told everybody who flies Delta Airlines....

ok If you haven't guessed it by now....

#3 is on its WAY!

So whatever you're doing the beginning of August you should think of me cause I'll be havin our baby!

Feeling great (pregnacy wise- me bruising my tailbone because I ate it on the ice has NOT been pretty but don't get me started already feeling guilt)

And YES we are actually finding out what this one is (sometime in March) so save all of your "I told you so" comments cause we have a whole house to rearrange and by golly if I have a girl your better believe that "girly" is going to throw up in one of my rooms.

Greatest moments thus far--
when I told Luke he says, "good job honey" (yes really- funny now, not then)
Ryker one night started wiggling his belly and hips and when I asked him what he was doing he said that his baby was ready to come out.
Conrad thinks that the baby is in my boob.
And last but not least for the past week Ryker has been blessing "both of mommies babies" in his prayers. (Kind of funny, really scary)

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray! Congratulations!! So excited for you guys! :)

And yes, it was great to see you guys! I wish we would have gotten a picture too-next time!

Lance and Melissa said...

Hey! Congratulations on #3!

Whitney said...

AH Twins? I love how kids relate to pregnancy. Congrats! and I totally read your blog by the way.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is great new! I am thrilled for you! YAY!

I'll be making a similar announcement later this week.

YAY! CONGRATS!

Sushi-Mama said...

Oh, Mal! I'm so jealous- #3. We are so happy for you and your little family and praying for a girl. . .

Jeff and Lindsay said...

So funny and cute! I'm so excited for you. Hope to be following in your footsteps soon. If Mallory can handle three kids than so can I. You inspire me.

Amy said...

Sorry to ruin your hopes of only 3 people reading this since I'm comment number 5. But congrats!

Nicole said...

haha.... congratulations! your kids (all 3... yes, Luke included) are hilarious!!! Love Ryker's wiggling walk.. haha. So excited for you!

kamikae said...

Soooo cute! I hadn't heard about Luke's comment yet.

The Bybees said...

Awesome! Congrats!! That is so great. Let's get together sometime soon! I'll have my number 2 here in just a couple months, but it looks like you're still one step ahead of me! :)

Mindika said...

Congrats Mal! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a girl. I just think you would love having a girl. They are a bit more pricey though :) oh and the drama...but it's so fun.

Mike and Kris said...

I'm SO SUPER DUPER excited for you!!!