Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#3 is...


ANOTHER BOY!

We really are excited to have our little 3 musketeers!
while doing the ultrasound Ryker finally recognized the baby and said "hey there's my sister"
the poor technician pulled a face and said, "that's not a sister"
Luke and I were excited and I thought Ry was going to cry. He said, "but I already have a brother"
Poor kid, he'll get over it.

AIDEN HINCKLEY MILLER
Due August 24th

Facts:
We will have to make mission payments for 6 years straight
I am seriously contemplating putting up padded walls
Luke is going to need weekly chiropractic adjustments after having 3 against him
In 13 years our family is going to make a killer basketball team (assuming that I can still shoot and Luke can still walk after all the chiropractor adjustments)
I am surrounded by bodily functions releasing at every moment (even tho our dog is a girl she is not very lady like) and it's only going to get worse
The poor kid is going to be wearing round 3 of hand me downs.
They are going to start a trio and sing beautiful (I know this is a fact, the Lord and I already discussed it)
My sister is destined to have no nieces.
No, Hinckley is not a family name, After President Hinckley
Yes we have a nephew named Hayden (they will be 14 yrs apart tho)
At this rate we will go through 5 gallons (or more) a week of milk in the near future
We are so crazy happy, blessed, excited and anxious for him to join us!!!!


6 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

My husband's family started out like that with boys...and then they had 5 girls!!! They loved it and the boys were best friends and did everything together. One of his brothers even came to the same Dental School as us and they live down the street! It is way fun. Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Hooray for boys!!! :)

Lindsay said...

I love you Mal!! You are so great, I love these posts I feel like I really know how you are feeling!!

Nicole said...

congrats, Mal!!! That's super exciting! :) You guys make adorable boys!

The Bybees said...

Wow, another boy! Congrats! I can't believe you have your name picked out already. We are having our baby next week and we still don't know. Good for you! My sister finds out today if she will be having a third boy or a girl.

kamikae said...

hahaha, Love all of the facts!! And I assure you the milk and amount of food you will be buying is soooo true! Boys eat so much when they get older! And Hayden and Aiden are both such cute names! Excited for a new nephew! <3 But sad about Ry! Hes so cute!!