



I'm not going to write all the details because I only have a few short precious moments... and frankly... I'd rather be sleeping!
I was in labor for just over 7 hours which I know is great but trust me the 7 hours were plenty long enough with all that was going on! I'm feeling better but still having a few complications... hoping that time will heal them! Conrad did fabulously... if it weren't for his crazed sickly mother everything would have been perfect! Anyway he is still on lights for jaundice but will most likely be taken off them tomorrow! Ryker loves to be a helper. And by a helper I mean shove the pacifier in Con's mouth and smother him with blankets. I know it's good intentions. He's very concerned about him most of the time unless I'm holding Con and he needs me urgently... Like for juice or some other life or death situation.
He was born at 10:44pm on March 10th. Weighing in at 7.6 lbs and 19 1/2 in. He's perfect in every way and we love him so much!
Thanks to everyone for your love and support!




11 comments:
Are you kidding me?????? He is GORGEOUS!!!!! I can't believe all his hair! It is blonde and beautiful! He is seriously such a gorgeous baby. I hope he goes off the lights soon. I passionately HATED it when Jackson was under the lights.
Love you!
Oh he's so cute! I love all that blond hair! Congrats
beautiful baby, Mallory!!! Let us know when you're feeling up for visitors- we'd love to come see you guys, and bring something for Con
He is way cute! Congrats you too. I hope you get feeling better. Get lots of rest. We can't wait to meet little Conrad.
Congrats Mal! He's beautiful. I love all that hair. I hope you are doing ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
M.
Ok. You make the cutest babies!
he is adorable, congrats!
YAY! Congrats! I LOVE his hair!!! Our house is in Utah. It is a townhouse. 2100 sq. ft., 4 bed, 3.5 bath, an office/storage room, two living areas, laundry. It is the waterlefe townhomes that the Fords and Hannas used to live in. Let me know if you are interested and GOOD LUCK with baby number two. So far for us things have been MUCH better! I am sure after you are feeling better the adjustment will be great!
Oh my gosh he is BEAUTIFUL! The picture of him and Ryker is my favorite!! :)
Can't wait to see you baby Conrad!!!
he is si stinking cute and looks just like his dad!!!! you did good girl!! i cant wait to babysit tomorrow!!! yeah!!
Post a Comment