Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Conrad!

Just so everyone knows!!!! I had a boy! I promise that pics and details are coming soon!!! We are so excited to have another beautiful healthy baby boy!!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

congrats!!!! He's absolutely beautiful, and so much hair!!! I'm jealous of that. :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!! Post some pics and details pronto!! Get some rest too!

miller family said...

Yeah!! Congrats.

Mike and Kris said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! I've been wondering!! I wanted to come see you so bad but I've been sick. I'll call you in the next few weeks!!

Lesha and Ben said...

Mal and Luke,
We're excited for you guys. Your kids have the coolest names. Congrats and hope to see you soon. Ben and Lesha

Michelle said...

Yay! I am looking forward to pictures!

I'm glad you guys are doing well!

pam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you're all doing well. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Taralyn said...

Welcome to the world Conrad!! Can't wait to meet you. You better be coming to visit this Summer!!!