Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Motivation!

OK So I need to know what motivates all of you guys out there! I'm seriously lacking in that department right now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just overwhelmed or what but man I need to get my butt in gear and it's stuck in neutral. No worries, I'm ok but all of you out there with kids, how do you keep a clean house? Exercise? Cook? Play with kids? Have a hobby? Do church callings? Keep up with friends? and shower all in one day????? Help I need ideas!

PS I am not willing to sacrifice the showering part nor my measly 81/2 hrs of sleep.....

4 comments:

miller family said...

I know your frustration. It's hard to figure out how to make everything run smoothly - I still haven't figured it out! Hang in there!! (time for a girls night??)

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Mal,
I think you do a lot more than you know. I've always looked up to you. You have so many talents that you are always using like flowers, weddings, scrapbooking and other crafts, taking care of your boys, planning parties. I think you are GREAT! We really miss you guys!
PS I only have one child and most days I don't get makeup on and i don't exercise and on and on.

Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh, man.... I dunno... most of the time i feel the same way you do, so when you get ideas, let me know!!! :)

Taralyn said...

we're all just super moms and get everything we ever want to do done with time to spare to curl our hair and write books and stuff. but really, i'm hoping all moms feel the same way we do. :)