Friday, May 29, 2009

Events for April







































Just Playing Catch up with my photos.

I have absolutely no idea why everything is underlined... and weird.

On the weight loss side of things... I'm feeling super discouraged today. I was told last night by my chiropractor that I've lost the curve in my spine which apparently is really bad. I was hoping that the more I walked the more that I would feel better but that's not really the case. I haven't given up all hope yet and I made Luke promise me that he would make me go walking tonight even if I hurt... We'll see. oh yeah I think I lost a pound... wahoo... or else i just went pee this time before I weighed myself... ridiculous. Hopefully it will get better!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

:( I'm so sorry! Hopefully you can get to feeling better. Your boys are SOO adorable!! love it!

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Oh your babies are so cute...I totally miss you guys!