Malorie, you're so cute. I can't beleive I get my very own post. my eamail address is mindirandika@gmail.com. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Hope you're doing well! Love, m.
Hi Mallory, New York looked so fun! I finally set up my blog too. It is kamikae.blogspot.com. (I don't know if I needed to give you that whole thing) :) Anyway, I will see you on the 4th.
3 comments:
Malorie, you're so cute. I can't beleive I get my very own post. my eamail address is mindirandika@gmail.com. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Hope you're doing well! Love, m.
Hey Mindi, invite us to your blog kellymspringer@hotmail.com. Thanks Mal!
Hi Mallory, New York looked so fun! I finally set up my blog too. It is kamikae.blogspot.com. (I don't know if I needed to give you that whole thing) :) Anyway, I will see you on the 4th.
Post a Comment