Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories...

OK Tar started this and for sure I am a bit of a narcissists. OK maybe more than a bit but I agree that everyone is somewhere inside of them. Just the same I thought that this was kind of fun! So search those corners of your brain because I've done enough stupid things I'm sure that everyone has seen at least one!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember. If we're only blogging friends write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you....either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you one back.
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him.
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.

5 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Heee...Hee...Remember floating down the canal by my house in Heber. I was a little brat. Sorry 'bout that Mal! There were all kinds of spiders and bugs and you were hating every minute of it, but I was snickering.

I also remember you coming to stay with us every summer and going to the parade and Heber Valley Fair Days. The good 'ole days.

Next time we get together in Orem we will call you. In fact, we are planning a time to go to that Sera Pool or whatever it's called.

Taralyn said...

What I'm thinking about right now is when you came with me to DC before Luke got home and you were so nervous about seeing him. We sat and talked on the bunk bed for a long time about what you should do. Wonderfully he was as great as can be and everything turned out perfectly. It was a really fun trip too!! :)

Kelly said...

Hey Mal! Of coarse my fondest memories of you are when you lived in Cedar and came to do laundry and visit. Even babysitting a few times. You are still known around our house as Mal Gal! I remember when Luke came home from his mission and how excited you were. You need to come visit and I'll take you to lunch at the Pastry Pub.

kamikae said...

Hi, everyone seems to be remembering things from around when Luke got home. Me too.... I remember the day or the day after Luke got home from his mission me, Kari and you took Luke clothes shopping at Kohls. You were so cute and actually a little shy around him. I also remember when you went with us to Vegas before his mission, which was one of the first times I had spent time with you. Fun times!!

Wendy said...

American Fork used to seem SOO far away when I was little! I remember getting excited when I got to go all the way to AF to stay at your house. You had the coolest room :)

I can never forget every couple months when a huge bag of new clothes would just appear for me. It's great being 8 months younger then your cousin! I should probably thank you for all those. So thanks Mal!

Sorry, I just keep thinking of more! That time you invited me to Moab (that was a blast!) and going to your band competitions (I miss those).

PS- Thank you SO much for the money. That was so nice of you to even think of that! You're so sweet. I'll get my blog updated soon, promise!