Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm PREGNANT!!!!

That's right folks. We've decided that since we are so good at making adorable kids we better have another one! :)
Ok so we didn't decide but we've accepted it and are ecstatic! I'm due approximately march 22nd. (for all of you women out there who don't keep perfect tabs on your schedule you'll understand the approximately part) This also means I have a LONG way to go.
We would have liked to wait a little longer to share the news but my big mouth got the best of me! (as it usually does.)
I wondered why I have zero energy! DUH Mallory!
Anyway like I said we are super excited. Just to clear up all the confusion now, we are NOT going to find out what sex it is. (I know I know I know)
We are also moving in just few weeks and thank heaven too! We'll have extra room for the little one so it's saved from sleeping in the kitchen!
I get an ultrasound on the 22nd of this month. I'll keep you updated. Until then here is a picture of Ryker just to remind you (and me) how cute he is no matter what trouble he gets into!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you. I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret either!

miller family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
we are so happy for you all. and, we can be miserable together... :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Very exciting.

SeƱora Daiana said...

Congrats how fun. Are you hoping for a girl?

Mindika said...

Congrats Mal! I'm very excited for you. At least you'll be pregnant in the winter. Because...take it from me, this summer pregnancy thing really sucks! See ya Saturday!

Taralyn said...

yeah! I can't wait! Now I have to follow suit so we can keep our children the same ages. Only trouble is convincing Craig :)

Jonie Marie said...

Congradulations Mal! that is so exciting. Also I love the black and white pic of Ryker. it is soooo stinkin cute. Where are you guys living now? We should get together and scrapbook sometime.

kamikae said...

CONGRATULATIONS Luke, Mal and Ryker!!! I am so excited to have another niece or nephew even though I am a crappy Aunt and don't even have time for my own four kids. Sorry!!! I really do love Ryker! Where are you moving? Am I that out of the loop?

Mari said...

Hey! I found your site from Jonie's page. Congrats!! That is so exciting ESPECIALLY since it was a suprise, hee hee.