Ok so I have a new found respect for those people who constantly move. Well lets not say respect because I think that you are CRAZY! I have officially moved once in my life and at the time I was so giddy about my wedding that I didn't really think much of it and (we didn't have all of this crap). I'm not counting going away for school because I fit everything I took with me in the back of my parents tahoe.
Anyway we are starting to move on Thursday and this Sucks! We are living out of boxes and the more I pack the more stuff is going to DI! Speaking of DI there are a couple of items that are worth trying to sell if you know anyone that would be interested in a really nice stroller (big travel system stroller) and/or a counter top dishwasher (perfect for small apartments with no dishwasher) let me know!
Ryker is a huge help as well! I think that he's afraid that his legos are going to be left behind (trust me I've thought about it) because we now have at least one lego in every box. He has also found a whole new artilary of weapons that he carefully grabs out of random boxes while I'm not looking, hides them and waits. The more hurts or the more angry I get, the harder he laughs. He is his fathers child.
So props to all of you who have had a smooth move. We haven't even begun to actually move and already I'm dreading. But there is one good thing about all of this. I am under strict observation from all the women in my life that I am under so circumstances allowed to lift anythign too heavy. I'm thinking that Ryker is going to added to the too heavy list!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Seriously, how do people move so often? It's so gross!
Good luck.
Darn! No lifting? What good timing!
Good luck moving! Don't work to hard Mal, you are with child!
I will hold Ryker for you any day! You really shouldn't do too much. If you can think of something that I could help you with I would be happy to. Just let me know.
And I miss you. Lots. I've been wondering about you too, we must have a connection!
No way did I find your blog through a friend of mine through high school! Weird! Congrats on #2!!!
I'm so sorry about moving. I'm dreading the day when I have to do it again. How are you feeling these days? Can't wait to see your new awesome apt.
Post a Comment