Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Long

It's been so long since I posted anything I thought I'd at least write something even if I don't have any pictures to go with it! I promise I'm going to put photos of our new place up soon. The theme of this post is I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!! He's been gone in Texas since monday morning and I miss him so much. Not only does he wait on me hand and foot, he cheers me up, he entertains Ry, he cleans, cooks, laughs at some of my jokes, tells me I'm pretty (I'm totally starting to get big:) , and loves me and the list goes on. He'll get home in the middle of the night tonight. I really am trying to make the house nice for him when he gets home but am constantly interupted with an urge to run to the bathroom. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I keep saying it's funny how Heavenly Father makes you forget the misery! But it's worth every second. Ryker is as big as ever. Everybody says he acts just like I did when I was little which makes me have a few different reactions. 1. Man I was cute! 2. Wow I was a pain! 3. I was hilarious. 4. I'm sorry for all those who delt with me, I was and still am a little too excentric. and 5. lets hope he gets a little of his Fathers sense along the way!

Just to give you an idea, He's started slapping his knee when he thinks something is funny. He hits me and then tells Me no-no. He has to talk on the phone everytime I do. He raises his eyebrows everytime he asks a questions in Japanese- his first language (really it's sounds like japanese). His dance moves are one of a kind. And he only understands that there is a baby in my tummy when I put a doll under my shirt. Who needs TV when I have Ryker!

I hope everyone is well and I promise to try and post pics soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAng in there babe! Baby coming soon and husband coming sooner. It's hard when they are away!

miller family said...

sorry that luke's been gone so long! i know how that feels:)
i'm glad you have him to help you out - you deserve it!
take care.

Mari said...

I hate it when my husband is gone cause I miss him so much too! I feel like half of me is missing. It's fun to hear how Ryker is changing!

Kelly said...

Cute Mal! It's always hard when the hubby's are away. But always so fun when they return. Sorry you aren't feeling great, hang in there.

El Gran Miguelito said...

You forgot to leave out that Bro Miller taught him how to hit me on the head!

kamikae said...

Wow, makes me think about how husbands should be. :) You deserve to be treated so well! I don't miss the pregnancy pains and sickness that is for sure. But feeling the baby move is priceless!

Casey & LaTisha said...

Hey Mallory, i know why do they like to take pictures of us ike that? They are so weird. There is nothing wrong with sleeping with your arms above your head, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one.