Cruella De Vil and her little puppy dog!
Ryker with Kami's kids. There was a tainted fairy, a Igor, super hero and some random fat dude.
Here's Ryker with Tralaye's kids. Two princesses, Cinderella and Aurora, and Indiana Jones.Trick or Treating is great when you can fill up the bucket at Dad's work and by both Grandmas. Even better when Ryker doesn't really understand how great candy is (he doesn't eat much usually) so he is eager to share! All in All we had a great Halloween and were still in bed by 8!




3 comments:
In bed by 8! Lucky!
You look HOT, by the way! REALLY REALLY HOT!
Halloween was fun. Loved the picture you tried to take outside. he he!! K, I must be out of it because I knew that you were dressed up as Cruella De Vil (and looked way cute by the way) and I knew that Ryker was a puppy but I didn't put the 2 together until now. Wow, it takes brains.... Very cute costumes! I love it even more now that I "get" it.
CUTE! what a cute idea. Was Luke the dorky musician dad? hahaha! jk luke. we love you!
Post a Comment