8 TV shows:
The Office
Frasier re-runs
Iron Chef
Ellen
Sesame Street (not by choice)
Biggest Loser ( I almost want to get really fat just so I can be on the show, although right now wouldn't have to put on too much weight to qualify)
Jon and Kate Plus Eight ( I love that I'm not the most Catty mom ever)
Little People Big World (strange I know but addicting)
8 things I did yesterday
Went to church
straightened my hair (first time in a long long time)
cooked a turkey
Went to Break the Fast (oh the joys of a singles ward)
Delivered Treats
Watch Ry and Luke wrestle all night
Taught Luke how to make hard boiled eggs
Finished Baby shower invites for linds
8 Favorite places to eat
The Olive Garden
Taco Time (only the chicken quesadilla)
Home only when I don't have to cook
CPK
Flour Girl and Dough Boys
Subway
Tempenyakis (sp?)
Anywhere with a good salad bar
8 things I look forward to:
Thanksgiving with my family
Christmas
Baby being born
Ryker's next nap
spotless house
Chade going Through Temple Tomorrow
Luke getting home after work
Not having to work
8 things on my wish list:
To miraculously be skinny when baby is born
to never throw up again
a million dollars
a maid
a nursing school with a night program (for Luke)
I could stop biting my nails
snow
the ability to sleep during the day
8 people tagged:
Taralyn
Jackie
Deniegh
Julie
Becca
Megan
Melissa
Mindy
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Mallory! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! I didn't know you blogged! It's been a while since I've heard from you! Yay!
I hope all is going well with your pregnancy and everything. We definitely would love to have you guys up to our place. We could do dinner or games or something.
I am with you 100% on the maid wish. I would love that more than anything too! Oh, and staying home with my kids. I'm excited for your baby to be born too.
you forgot DOG the Bounty Hunter.
Post a Comment