Sunday, December 7, 2008

Warning Picture Overload!

We had a kid in our ward take our family pictures. We were his first family ever (he's only ever done weddings). Anyway I think he did a pretty good job! I can't decide which one of the three of us I like the most.

I know that it's silly to do it while I'm pregnant but we were practice and he did them for free!!!
















These one's of Ryker are my favorite I think. I can't believe how old he looks. For those of you who don't know... he's only 18 months. Crazy huh.

Anyway things have been great for us! We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving and spent it with Luke's Moms side of the family. It's great to see everyone! Every time we go I learn about some new stupid thing that Luke and his cousins did when they were young. This year it was throw a bowling ball off the Twin Falls Bridge.... boys.

We are all very excited for Christmas. And I am being very impatient with the snow. C-mon ALREADY!!!!


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

You three (and a half) are such a cute little family! My personal favorite picture is the 4th one because of Ryker's smile. Merry Christmas--and I hope it snows for you guys!

Unknown said...

You look lovely! I love them!

Unknown said...

You look lovely! I love them!

The Candlands said...

So, so cute! I need your addy to send a Christmas card!

kamikae said...

I love them all but my favorite ones are the one right above Ryker's adorable picture and the one with you all sitting on the dock. Yeah you most likely don't want to know what all happened in Idaho when we were young.lol It was always crazy but so much fun.

pam said...

Those pics of Ryker are to die for!!! He is SOOOOO adorable and handsome! Seriously! So cute!

Kelly said...

Sooo cute!! Ryker is darling!

Jill Bowcutt said...

These look great! Ryker continues to look like the poster child for Parent's magazine. Or baby Gap. He is the cutest kid. How are you feeling?

Nicole said...

Mal!!! SOOOOOO cute! I love them all! seriously, they are adorable, and you're right... Ryker looks so grown up! His smile is stinkin' cute.

Taralyn said...

His hair is still so red :) I think they are great. Your belly is cute too :)

Scott and Jillian said...

The pictures look great. You have that 'pregnancy glow'. Can't beat that!