Sunday, January 4, 2009

Arghh.

So I have been telling everyone that I have 10 weeks left now for what seems like forever!!! So I sign onto my blog today and that annoying little tracker tells me I have 77 days left..... If I do the math correctly ( I know it's easy math but honestly I'm pregnant) thats ELEVEN weeks..... WHAT!!!! Dirty. Not only am I throwing in the towel, I am so baby hungry already. Anyway, just venting!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

haha.... oh, dear... i have ultimate empathy!!! TOTALLY remember feeling like weeks just wouldn't fly by fast enough!!!!

Michelle said...

I hope the 11 weeks go fast for you-maybe you will be early! Cross your fingers!

Taralyn said...

don't even start with me girlie :) i can't even see the finish line yet. i'm thinking i'm not so into carrying boys. haha

The Christensens said...

I totally feel for you! And I have so much longer. I like to think about it in Months cause it doesn't seem so long if I do that.