Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things I've learned this Past Week!

So I've had a rather tough week since about last Thursday. It all started when Ry threw up a large amount of disgustingness. I couldn't handle it and actually ended up throwing up myself. Horrible I know. Anyway Ry is fine but lets just say it was a lovely beginning to a not so lovely week.

To spare you all the nasty details lets just say that I've been sick! For those of you who follow my crazy homeopathic and emotional healing work-- it's had a lot to do with some new detox things I've been trying...

Back to lessons learned-
1. Don't try and complain about being pregnant to certain people (especially men) more than once a day. It looses credibility.

2. When in need - ASK!!! Why is it that most humans expecially in this community are so willing to help other people and yet it's so hard to ask for help. I'm talking about myself. I don't know why I'm so stubborn.

3. Make friends with someone with a large tub! In this case it is my Grandma and Parents! Large tubs are great!

4. The people at Pixar are geniuses. How else can the movie CARS still be tolerable after the 1000th time?

5. I really did marry the most amazing man! Honestly, I don't know why he sticks around!

6. And last but not least, Heavenly Father is so amazing. This gospel is amazing and when in need it can give you the strength to conquor ANYTHING! The fact that our Heavenly Father is willing to listen and talk back whenever we want is something I think we all take for granted. Sometimes we forget how amazing our quality of life and how blessed we truley are- even when times are hard.

So I hope that everyone is doing well! And for those of you who live close I hope that everyone can still breathe :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, yucky for being sick! i'm so sorry. Anything i can do to help? Carson and i would love to come over for a play day or something!

The Christensens said...

I am sorry you have been so sick! call me and I will listen to your complaints and all about being sick. But you might just have to listen to me as well this pregnancy has been glorious to say the least! An I totally know what you are saying about the whole tub thing!

The Christensens said...

Oh and by the way I am so Jelous of your baby ticker mine has so much longer on it.

Kelly said...

Sick and pregnant, not a good combo! Glad you are feeling better. You are amazing!

Taralyn said...

Nice lessons learned. We had a week of the disgustingnesses ourselves. Craig managed to never get thrown up on and I managed to get thrown up on every single time. UGH!