Monday, February 9, 2009

Horable Mom

Ry has had this nasty cough for a little while. He gets coughing so hard that he gags and throws up. I usually end up throwing up with him. If it's in the car I have to drive to a dear friend or family member and they have to clean it up because I CAN'T! I automatically start puking as well. I feel so bad. Here my little guy is suffering and his mom can't even comfort him.

Anyway this weekend was probably the worst of the sickness. Luke was so awesome to help take care of ryker. I will say the most attractive thing ever is watching my two boys asleep together just cuddling. They are the most precious things in my entire life. This picture is old but still so cute.

I can't wait for another one!

1 comment:

The Christensens said...

Masen must have the same thing as Ryker cause we have been going through the same thing around here. I am glad i am not the only one that can't clean up after my children.