Monday, January 25, 2010

bad...

ok so the past few days Ryker has been impossible! I'm hoping that this phase goes quickly. I am currently ditching all efforts to exercise this morning because I am so tired and Ry is actually playing by him self. Not feeling like the best mother at the moment... I'll be productive I promise, just give me a minute!

7 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

take a few!!

The Christensens said...

I think we are going through the same phase!!! My day goes something like this "Masen stop doing that" " GGGGOOOOO AAWWWAAAYYY MOM" " Masen let me help you" " No I DO IT MYSELF" add a little bit more yelling and kicking and dirty looks and that is what I hear all day! MAybe we should get them together and they can go through the phase together :)

Mallory Miller said...

I agree. Mine is more like that family guy commercial (not that I watch that show) "mom, mom , mommy, mommy, mom, mom, mom....." on and on and on till I'm about to go crazy!!! And yes the I do it my self.... AHHHHHHHHHHH! Lets for sure get together nichole!

SeƱora Daiana said...

I'm Starting to feel better Mallory. We are building a house in Bulfdale. We should be moving in the end of May. I can't wait! We really love the name, we've had it picked out for so long we couldn’t let go of it. I'm so happy you guys are okay with us naming him Conrad too. I'm sure they are going to be great friends.

Lauren Clyde said...

Where have you been all my life!!!??? I found you! yay ;o) You've been on my mind milady.

How are you?

Mallory Miller said...

Lauren! Hi! I'm great! What's your blog or e mail or something so I can write you more!

Lauren Clyde said...

Whoa, sorry this took me so long to respond I didn't resalize your response until now. My blog:

tylerandlaurenclyde.blogspot.com

Glad we can keep in touch now ;o)