Mal! This is FANTASTIC! How excellent. You are Marvelous!
That is so awesome. Good luck!! If I hear of anyone I know in Utah getting married, I'll send 'em your way!
Hey Mal...just found your blog. I'm glad i did! Your boys are so cute! I have a blog...but it's private. I will need your email if you want an invite.
Awesome! Love the blog. I want to come see your house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mal! This is FANTASTIC! How excellent. You are Marvelous!
That is so awesome. Good luck!! If I hear of anyone I know in Utah getting married, I'll send 'em your way!
Hey Mal...just found your blog. I'm glad i did! Your boys are so cute!
I have a blog...but it's private. I will need your email if you want an invite.
Awesome! Love the blog. I want to come see your house!
Post a Comment