Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Not-New Years-Resolutions Resolutions

So I have never been a fan of New Years Resolutions because I believe that if you want to do something you should just do it. But at the same time I think that the beginning of the year is a good time to make so new goals so here goes...

PRAY MORE Listen more
Eat LESS Weekly date nights with Luke
Read Sunday School lessons (before the fact)
Watch less TV Give more HUGS
Listen to More Music
POTTY TRAIN RYKER
Start playing my Saxophone again
Hold quarterly scrapbook workshops
Teach Ry to Read
Get Conrad WALKING Study with Luke
1/2 marathon

If anyone has any tips or would like to join me PLEASE DO!!!!!!! Happy 2010 EVERYONE!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like some good goals!

When are you running the half?

Nicole said...

nice.... those are some excellent goals!! :) i'm ready to see pics of your new house, now!!! *hint*hint*

Heidi Marie said...

Hey Rob and I and maybe Staci and gonna do a 1/2 marathon in April while my older sister runs like, all over the world (she's nuts! but awesome at running!) anyway, hopefully we are ready by then, if not we are gonna do a bunch of mini marathons to build up. Let me know when you are doing yours and we'll run with you! :D

Mike and Kris said...

great goals!! I'm doing the salt lake half marathon in april. you should join me!!

Mallory Miller said...

so to answer everyone's questions about the 1/2 marathon... I'm not sure!!!
I am thinking late summer or fall. To give my self enough time to prepare. Which I need to start doing now!!!!!!!

Kris... Can't find your blog anymore- please help. I thought I had you on my list but I guess not!

Nicole... Just come see me!!!!